I realize it is probably a bit premature for a “farewell” post, but I have so much on my plate right now with everything going on, that blogging has to be put on the back burner till after we are married.
In 8 days I am marrying the love of my life, and I still haven’t written my wedding vows! Eeek!
In the next two weeks, I have something going on every single day. Here is a modified, shortened list for you all:
- Write my wedding vows! Uhh..where do I start? Help?
- I have to purchase an outfit for my citizenship hearing and naturalization ceremony on the 29th. I JUST found this out today. (I’ll write more on that later, I’m so excited for this!!)
- Deep clean my house and make a run to the dump
- Andrew’s farewell luncheon is next week, plus I volunteered to make dessert for everyone
- A monthly lunch with my grief support group next friday (we have been meeting for almost 3 years now!)
- Meeting with my girlfriend L, aka the wonderful woman who is hosting our little ceremony at her house next weekend
- Getting Married!!!!!
- I have my citizenship interview/ceremony on the 29th, two days after we’re married
- I also have to get down to the social security office and courthouse on the 30th to legally change my name AND file our marriage certificate
- Get myself and the kids into DEERS (Army stuff)
It might not seem like a lot, but my to-do list is a million miles long, and my planner full of sticky notes. I have so much to take care of in the next couple weeks!
So with this, I bid you adieu! The next time I post, I’ll be a Mrs! Wish me luck everyone, and I’ll write soon!
Soon to be Army wife.